Wednesday 1 October 2014

OOTD | King Park




Jeans | Topman
Socks | Topman

Evening guys, how's it going? OOTD numero dos. Thought I'd go for an outfit a little different to my previous post. Ignore the messy shit hair.

Today I've been at work, and I've been up since 6am so of course I'm loving life right now. Also HELLA allergic to animals so I'm just sat here sniffling like a wimp because my sister's dog touched my face. Pathetic right? Anyway, negativity aside IT'S MY BIRTHDAY... in exactly one week. Don't feel massively excited as of yet but I know it'll all be all gravy cause I already know of a few snazzy presents and the fact I get to see a few mates who I BARELY see these days.

Anyway, this jumper is well bloody comfy; just a massive, olive green, XL cable-knit from New Look that I got a while back that I'm glad I can wear now the weathers dulled down a bit. I'm a massive winter guy, so I have one huge arsenal of jumpers that'll sure as hell join my fancy sock collection.

Again with the black skinnies, I live in these so you probably won't see my fabulous pins in much else unless it's a special occasion. These ones from Topman, which I own a few of now, are just the right kinda skinny. Without moving over to the women's section (which obviously means 0 crotch space), this is probably the skinniest i've found without, in my opinion, looking a bit daft. Well, daft on me, I don't really have THAT skinny legs.

My shoes are some Base London brogues from River Island that I got a while back as well, they're a little loud so I struggle to make 0 noise when it's like 4am and I'm stumbling home from town. Need to really get some softer heels don't I? I don't really like that many brogues but I absolutely love these. Definitely looking at getting some Grenson's soon though. Expensive as hell but they're definitely on the wishlist. Feel like my socks go well with them too, just being off-white and marl and just awesome.

I'm gonna make a brew anyway, cheers guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment