Saturday, 27 September 2014

Hey Guys, I'm Ash.





























So, I'm currently listening to the Pirates of the Caribbean film score whilst I TRY and write this first post; it isn't really helping. I mean, I don't even know what I'm meant to put here, it feels so awkward. ANYWAY though, I'm just gonna use this blog to ramble on about my own life, interests and style. 

I hope you guys like what I do, and in the meantime, here's a little about myself.

My name's Ash, I'm 21 and I'm a music graduate from the North West of the UK. I love horror films, coffee and composing music for film. I play guitar in an Emo / Pop Punk band called Boston Manor and it's bloody good fun. I like trainers, thick socks, wearing black and tattoo culture. I'm moving to Manchester soon with a load of mates in a house, and we're going to fill it with MASSIVE bean bags and fairy lights; the fridge will generally be stocked full of stubbies, of course.

Cool, so yeah, I hope you like my blog!
Cheers.

2 comments:

  1. Well done on your first post, I like your writing style, keep posting!

    ReplyDelete